About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.30.2010

Feel like hunting!

I only ended up owning a Patriot Grizzly after seeing the JBL review along with other input online. In the end, I really didn't like that thing, with the limited turret range, no driver hatch, having to remove the ".50" to close that hatch. It had some good points like the little rear hatch and the gun knob was pretty neat to use for firing the cannon. But that thing was just too big for me in the end, not much detail. I think a more detailed thing was more what I'm looking for.

Where with some of the new vehicles, that detail angle is probably what has me pumped up on these. I was let down on the SNAKE TRAX, but the Sting Raider and Wolf Hound were very nice and well worth getting. Even though I "didn't need."

That Ghost Hawk that is on the verge of being found by me is another that I really like the look of.

Now, I already decided that the Sky Hawk wasn't really necessary. My Dragonfly can do whatever it can do, imo. But the Ghost Hawk looks just plain cool. Worst case scenario is the recruit in the house will get it, but I really like the "updated" look. It really fits my collection in my mind...just as if the Joes took the Sky Hawk and kept upgrading it to be the most competitive little VTOL craft around.

Am I back on vehicles as my main interest?!