About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.09.2010

an old toy in action!



This is Yojoe.com user VolleyDan's collection of VAMPs. I think it is really cool to see someone showcase a collection like this. It's kind of like someone that has all ump-teen Destros or Snake eyes. I never thought of trying to acquire a collection of something like this. All the little variations and places it all came from.

And, the coolest thing, is I got to help on this collection, that's my old Street Striker sitting in the mix. It's great to see an old vehicle of mine, while nothing rare, still cool. That Street Striker was my VAMP in usage, actually, really not having a VAMP until the 25th version.

Very cool collection to see!