About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.03.2010

Back in the day my imagination was more free.

I say this since really most anything could go when it came to GIJoe. The SHARC and the Conquest X-30 could fly together side-by-side to take on a Cobra Night Raven.

My imagination doesn't get even these mild adventures going as well these days. I think I know too much about the real world and those aspects figure into things. Where, the SHARC would be a short air "hopper," at best. And the X-30 would not have the range or ceiling to be a huge threat to the SR-71-inspired Night Raven.

Not that I allow my imagination to be cornered THAT easily, though. It is my Joe-Verse and that's how it goes.

The modern GIJOE movie: Rise of Cobra did not help me get my imagination all pumped up to go buy Rise of Cobra toys at all. Kinda made me not want those more than I didn't want those already.