About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.12.2010

My original team revisited



I thought I would revisit my original team, or as much as is left. About a year-year and a half ago I chose to discard any "sub-teams." Substituted here are Tripwire and Frostbite, where "originally" they were Tiger force. I also picked the first 12, I'm not sure if I forgot to count and forgot the 13th man, or what.

This is close to what was given to me, where I didn't have as much of a say as to what I could get. Or, at best, what was available to me with limited cash and only a small-town Hardware Hank's (click here for the live cam from that very building here!!***) selection to choose from.

The actual figures that are from my original collection that have not been replaced or substituted are: Budo, Stalker, Slipstream, Low-light, Hawk, and Storm Shadow.

Possibly, Cutter,Wet-suit, and Snake eyes, however, over the years I have had a at least another of each of these pass through my collection, and I am not sure if I which I kept, although I am sure I kept the best accessories for each.