About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.21.2010

excitement

Is it the thrill of buying something new where now I want to buy more? Was my recent purchases of the Sting Raider, Wolf Hound, SNAKE, and Snake TRAX, something that got me some strange psycho-short-term thrill?

I like the stuff I got, really like the Sting Raider and Wolf Hound. I like the looks of all the new 2010 vehicles coming down the pipeline. Even where I made the decision back in like 2003-2004 to get rid of my Rage tanks, I sort of wouldn't mind buying the new one. I don't "need," but still... Maybe I miss my old vehicles? Or maybe as I was really originally more of a vehicle fan, I've been fooling myself, and I still am a vehicle fan more-so?