About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.24.2010

Stopped at TRU...again!

Well, I made a sort of follow-up stop to TRU in Appleton. I liked the Wolf Hound and Sting Raider. They had a buy one get one free on action figures sale. Now, I don't really have too much interest in the RoC figures, but I thought I would just take a peek.

Really, nothing much new from the last time I was there! They had a full re-stock on the exclusive Sting Raiders, but mostly the same RoC figures that were there before. I think they had more of those Steel Crushers, too. And there's plenty of Attack on the Pit sets...but the Mole pods didn't seem as obvious abundant as they did at the last visit.

I was hoping in a little way that the Ghost Hawk and Dreadnok trike would be there. They look pretty good, and I'm very interested just to get a close look at what was changed on the old Sky Hawk this time around. That 25th version looked pretty sweet, but I only saw it once. I think this next round of reissues might be more interesting in that some have really good enhancements.