About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

5.09.2011

Marauder, Inc, new stuff announced!

Over at the JBL, Marauder announced a heads-up to new stuff a-coming!

While I might not buy a ton of stuff here (or anywhere, for that matter), for the past what, 5 years+ it's just cool stuff in and of itself.

While I'm a little more "pure" accessories on my older style O-ring classic Joes, Marauder has great stuff that has really added more, I guess, personality and options for my more modern O-ring Joes. These are the Joes that perhaps came with a generic weapon, or maybe even a weapon that looks way out of wack in a sense of style or size.

In some ways, it's like fine-tuning the wheel for my Joe collection.

I guess, what I'm saying is, check it out if you have not. If you are already familiar, or a long time fan, are there any certain favorites from the multiple series that have been produced over the years? Anything that just doesn't work for you?

I think I'm very partial toward the "sci-fi" realm in the style of Marauder product. Like, especially with my Iron Grenadiers, the "futuristic" but still realistic really compliments that whole group of my collection.
I like the multi-shot grenade launcher quite a bit, too, as well as the RPG-7, and most "soviet" style weapons for my Oktober guard. Mostly, the AK-74 styles.

Anyway, I hope to be able to get a few of the new items when they come available!!!