About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

11.28.2011

Gone. Gijoes that have left the building. Part 5

Well, as I've looked back at what I had, there's a lot of good memories among all that stuff you see. I've shared the group photos of some of my big "bulk cuts" to my collection. From Part 1, I showed you my big figure cut from October 2011. In Part 2, I showed the "swivel head" articulated figures and others that I had cut in August 2011. And in Part 3, I showed what I cut in May 2011 from an already bare-bones motor pool and then-some. Part 4 shows a big chunk of vehicles and MIP figures and other items that left even before that back in Nov. 2008!

What you won't get to see in a single bunch of photos is the smattering of individually traded and sold GIJoe stuff. And I never did take any pictures of the boxes at a small Madison meet-up in late 2005, or the Ford Taurus wagon full of stuff that I ha with me at the 2005 convention.

So here on out will be a random bunch of GIJoe stuff that has left the building!
























Maybe more random photos to come as I find them. ?