About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

11.22.2011

No longer a vehicle line?

As the shopping holiday season is upon us, more or less, I've been considering the options to give others. As far as toys go, I've been a huge advocate for G.I.Joe of just about any style, shape, or size.
Heck, even at the wedding, instead of some random vanity cups or something, it was GIJOE guys with the CD-ROM cartoons at the head table.

However, this year, even with the decent looking figures out there, I'm finding the sparse offering of vehicles kind of a let down.

This Christmas, for G.I.Joe vehicles at the store level around here it is either the Black Dragon VTOL and/or the VAMP. Essentially the same VAMP in a different color tone that was out on the shelves in the late fall of 2010.

(I have yet to see a Skystriker at brick and mortar locations...)


Has there ever been such limited offerings for vehicles?



For Christmas, I just don't think I'll be spreading the G.I.JOY this year. I mean, hey, here ya go, more figures...., don't fill up that VAMP too fast!

Hopefully more vehicles this next year?