About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

12.03.2012

The old fang, new-old rockets

A completely surprising and rare-for-me find on a random stop, some old '83 Cobra FANG rockets.  Unfortunately, these specimens all have the stressed plastic from likely being put on too hard on another FANG long ago.

This will work for me just fine, though, as my old '83 FANG (my very first GIJOE vehicle ever) has been long absent all of its removable parts (and the figures seat back peg... and one horizontal rear fin).  For the condition of my old FANG, these work well, my FANG being more of a sentimental piece than anything else.  The worn and stressed rockets actually look they belong to my old 'copter!