About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.28.2011

Omega, so that's what is...

Updated at the bottom
I'm still excited for S.K. Omega, just as excited as I was in 2010. Any little bits of news or discussion on this new line interests me, even just little random things.

If you don't know about them, this was a new line that I pretty much read about at GeneralsJoes.com originally. There is a lot of information at GeneralsJoes.com as well as other links that give other glimpses into what's happening in that whole realm of getting a new toy line off the idea board.

I thought the podcast that discussed a little more about "what we know" was good conversation. The guys really touched on the process that goes into making a product that I found interesting.

This "process" was something that I wanted to be a part of (and still do), and my interests in toys (namely GIJOE) is the whole reason I chose where I was going to go for school (major) and ultimately how I ended up at this point in my life.

No, I'm not part of any production "process." As things evolved in life, I ended up on a different path. I hope to get back on the path, but when the path is rocky and unpredictable, I figure I should be in no hurry. I'll most likely give it another go eventually.

I'm looking forward to hearing the next episode of WOJM on S.K. Omega.

Even if it takes Molten Monkey Intl. a while to get things off the ground and into my hands, I'm still going to be here.

The Hive still looks very appealing to me, as does the Owl. As much as I'm not in the toy market to accumulate things, these are things I like the look of so far. Plus, I hope they work and blend seamlessly into my mostly o-ring style GIJOE collection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the WOJM podcast is here. Still sounds like a lot of fun stuff to look forward to!

I wasn't giving it heavy consideration, but, yeah, I wondered what the "S.K." stood for.

NOW I KNOW!