About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

11.20.2010

more S.K.O. at Generals Joes!

Right here from Generals Joes is some S.K. Omega news, which I am happy to read about. I kept looking at Molten Monkey Int.'s website for more information, but kinda of stopped a little while ago as it didn't ever seem to have anything.
I'd still like to see the Hive base and that helicopter make it through production. I'm not as pumped on the figures, never really have been, mostly since I have more GIJoe figures than I really need as is. Adding another group of figures isn't high on my priority list, nor is more vehicles or base(s).
But, I hope they can get a unique toy line going that succeeds.

It's gotta be hard just getting past the intellectual property lawyers from the big companies.