About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

3.19.2022

Old G.I.Joe photos

 

There's a lot to look back on in photos but at the same time I didn't take enough photos!  I do miss having a lot of everything.  I didn't have it all and have never, nor will.  But it was fun.  Sometimes I regret selling or trading away so much but at the same time when I ramble around into the HQ's corner Pit here I still have stuff that hasn't hardly been touched in years. 

I still haven't unboxed my 1986 Tomahawk, my one core end-all vehicle in my collection in the 10 years since got packed for moving into the current HQ. 

I scanned many photos years ago and hosted them on the photobucket for use on the old forums but that site switched up vibes long ago.  I'm glad I did not simply just toss all the prints and whatever else.