About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

3.19.2022

G.I.Joe Eco Warriors and Quickstrike


 I've looked at the Eco Warriors I've had here before.


Here I was looking at the 2004 Quickstrike and considering what to make of it all.  I liked this 6-wheel armored look that provided some crew protection in the front seats and I liked the turret gun despite the loose connection.

It wasn't too long after this that I found myself ripping the "action gimmick" of the raising one-shot missile to get some more space or something more out of that back end.