About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

11.09.2013

Almost a year later...



Almost a year later and not much has changed.   On the 'Joe front, I've succeed in moving stuff around like I have for years.  I'm kind of digging what I have happening in the picture above.   I think this set up is somewhat of a interesting space, where the surrounding steel shelves can be loaded up with figure and vehicles, and then whatever can be spread out on the board.

Likely no Terrordrome in the future, but lots of space for hanging stuff as the background, as well as more storage space below.  Somewhere nearby this set up, I hope to start working in some art/ artsy stuff to kind of make the whole corner a sort of workshop and fun, toy-inspirational space. 

Everything is very low-tech here, no finished look to it.  I'm thinking some speakers might be good in those outer corners, get some music playing, and then something for lighting to warm the space more.