About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

6.23.2012

All is quiet on the HQ front still

And that seriously sums up the GIJoe action here.  

Over the past whole month, I haven't hardly even been near my little GIJoe collection.   It's still sitting downstairs in about the same way since I finished my series of reviews for each figure in my trimmed-down small collection.

In some ways I was hoping to get some small diorama backgrounds built up, or even getting my "action figure storage case" all set up.  But I still haven't found a toolbox or tackle box, or anything that would work for my plan of having a couple of "battle boxes," where I could easily two-arm these cases anywhere and have a GIJoe mission simply by opening the lid.

Many little goals or projects that are on the side-burners, back-burners, or simply packed up and shoved back into the pantry.



I should get to reviewing my "bad guy" forces, though.   I've been neglecting Cobra and the rest compared to my analyzing of my small GIJoe team.

Even the "bad guys" were streamlined heavily several months ago.    The "troop" builders I've extremely simplified across the board.   Iron Grenadiers and Vipers is the easiest way to say it, but there are a few exceptions.

When it came to individuals, a lot of "named" baddies went away.    Considering comic and cartoon story lines, especially comic, some of these figure-characters I just could not reason out that Cobra Commander would even chance having them around!  Treason, usurping, competition, sub-teams,.... just so many little things where I can't see Cobra being efficiently "bad" at all.


But, more to come on that end....