About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

10.11.2011

Back in reality...

Well, stepping outside my realm of escape (GIJOE) and into reality, my new job hasn't been the most..., I guess, fruit-bearing. I like the job very fine, but it's one of those deals where if one part of the operation process goes down, it ALL goes down. Today is going to be a no-pay day, for me (and over 30 others!), and that gets me down.

As far as Joe goes, this is making me feel good about my most recent reduction in stuff. I've been considering doing another big chop, too. It's hard to make the "last call" to see which figures and vehicles will remain.

So many different factors come into play when I'm trying to make a decision. I've even had a couple thoughts on just sending it all out. But, after decades of so much time spent with "Joe," I tell ya, it's hard to give up on a fun thing, ya know?