About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

9.08.2018

Blast from the not-so distant past at BBTS

It has been some years since BBTS dropped their vintage department.   I really like checking in there to see what might be new.   I am more of a vehicle fan in toy collector origin and even still.  

Kind of a refreshing thing to see a couple "vintage" vehicles on the page after so many years.  I have no real need or interest in these Battle Force 2000 vehicles but I they are tempting.    If other similar condition Battle Force 2000 vehicles could be had so that the Battle Fortress could be assembled, I think I might go for it.  Well, depending on the price total, too.