About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

1.09.2017

Cobra Rifle Range and first new thing this year


 Not sure when or how I got the Rifle Range here.  Likely I used store credit when I sold other toys to a certain store.    Not a heavily used item.   Since bagging and boxing up my rather small collection back in 2012 for preparation on moving to the current HQ shell* the Rifle Range has been something I've been planning on sending out the door.    Anyone interested, missing one original rifle?

Digging through my small box of bad guys I realized how little I've done with them for the last few years.  Something else is incoming so I was just playing around today being excited for it and set up a little picture. 

Down in a sub-level of some unknown location that contains a Cobra weapons supply, Big Boa is instructing some Vipers on their shooting skills.




My first 2017 new thing is a Fang II.   This mostly not assembled win still had parts on the parts trees.   But with some disappointment the "complete" Fang II was missing the gun turret part.  It wasn't in the auction picture, either, but I don't think the seller knew it was missing.  I think this may be a case of the part missing from whomever purchased it from the store originally back in the day, a part was missing, and it was returned.  (why some parts were still on the tree).  Still a pretty nice Fang II otherwise.     Anyone have an extra gun turret?



 



Looks like Cobra is going to be donating their weapon supply today....