About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

2.02.2013

HQ re-located!

Well, I'm at the new HQ now.  The old HQ (a.k.a. the old basement) will be missed, it was a sun-less corner that was not the most warm space at times, but it gave home to my Joes for many years.  Many, many collection changes and even collector (me!) changes happened in that space. 

But it was never "my" space, however, at the new HQ, it is my space now!

It will be some time before the new HQ is squared away, and even then it will no doubt be in a constant state of rearrangement for years to come (as it was for years prior!).   I would like to get started on it right now, but other priorities exist, which under circumstances will also be slow-going.

For the new HQ, the space will also be subterranean (basement), and needs some lighting work.  On the plus side there are TWO windows, one which opens (at least it looks like it should).  I hope to custom build a small desk and I will incorporate my same old bracket shelves that I have had for almost twenty years now.

I would like to start custom vehicle project ideas I have in my head, as well, almost a model shop set-up in the long run.

For now, it will be slowly and surely.