About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

5.20.2012

Slow times lately...

'Joe-wise, not much getting done lately.  

I've been following what's coming out new with the new movie coming out on the many sites.   I'm rather excited to see the movie, the previews look fun, and the interviews that are linked over GeneralsJoes.com are fun to watch.  It seems like everybody involved in making the film is having fun with it.      I'm excited for the movie!

The movie toys...., yeah...., not so much.    Even considering these would be things that the "junior Joe" in the house would be playing with.   I guess they're not horrible, but I just don't feel as excited about these right now.   

On the small collection-front, I've got a small pile of items I want to get traded out or sold.   I still have to get a good storage toy box so I can get the grab and play style of storage going on.  (versus, all in baggies in  Rubbermaid, ya know....)    Getting the random fun back into it all.


Hard to believe it is coming up on summer quickly, too.  Instead of a summer vacation to look forward to, it's the start of the busy sales season at work.   Ah, joys of the real world.