About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

3.01.2013

...and the HQ is still not started...

March 1st already, February seemed to fly by!  Sadly, no HQ progress has really been made, unless one counts moving the stacks of stuff just a little bit across the room.

My 'Joe fix has been primarily from the internet, many excellent sites have kept me informed and entertained greatly while I haven't even seen any of my own collection.

The most exciting thing for me over February has to be the Eaglehawk, that according to other sites is due out in August.  Put me down for two of these, seriously.  I thought the Kre-O was looking like the most exciting thing, but I may completely switch my toy budget off that just for the Eaglehawks.

As I build the "junior 'Joes" facilities amenities, I'm already coming into the old situation where I don't have the tools to really do what I want to do easily ...., so a lot of things are already making frustration appear, and that doesn't help get things done.

On top of it, some serious expensive landscaping for long-term safety and convenience, as well as the unintended, unplanned, and expensive purchase of a new HQ furnace adds on top of frustration.   The money that could have been used for the tools to really get some good things going is really going out the door faster than anticipated off the bat.

Slowly but surely!