About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

7.09.2012

Fangboat float

It has been a long time since I put a GIJoe vehicle in the water.








There wasn't much in the way of any missions today.   The "junior Joe" pretty much just tossed "the boat" into the pool.


Currently as I type this, the Fangboat sits completely beneath, except for one tip of port bow and a little bit of the fan shroud/ steering vane, the waters surface.


I'm trying to remember how my old Tiger Shark floated.     I know I tried it out back in the day, and if I remember right, the rear figure standing boards were pretty much on the waters surface.

I could be wrong, though, it has been awhile.   I suppose, time to fish the Fangboat out....