About HQ icebreaker

My photo
This is a very random bunch of thoughts based from my collecting of GIJOE: A real American hero figures and vehicles. Contained here are memories, experiences, recent thoughts, completely random thoughts, and other random things on top of that. While one company has made, and makes, our shared interests, we all add into that interest with our own creativity. You, the reader, will find many, many, excellent sites among the links to see what other GIJoe fans are doing, hit them up! For GIJOE stuff that is more random in topic, you'll find it here.

6.30.2012

I would like to attend the convention again

Hard to believe it has been the 7th year in a row since I went to my first and only GIJoe convention.  This years convention is going on right now.  I just started reading about some of the happenings at the 2012 convention this morning.

Since I'm not physically there, again (maybe next year....?), I think this is about the best place for me to give a huge "thank you" to all the fans in attendance that really make the show fun, and especially those in attendance who are posting up pictures of what I otherwise wouldn't be able to take part in!

Being able to read about what's happening, and seeing what Hasbro and other fans are bringing in to share and show, make this a ton of fun for me, even though I'm not there!